Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day (repost)

So this is a blast-from-the-past repost that I dug up today.  Way before there was facebook, and myspace hadn't been invented yet, all the REALLY cool kids had a....Xanga.  Yep.  Here's my post from Valentine's Day 2005:

Well happy single's recognition day... to everyone who, like me, is paitiently waiting for the right guy, and refuses to settle for something less, rock on!  I saw a very nice quote somewhere, you don't need a lover on Valentine's Day, just love.  I have been very blessed to have two wonderful parents, two best friends, a lot of other friends and guy-friends, and I can't forget Jonah.  Of course, the greatest gift of all is God's love for us, so much so that He couldn't stand the thought of being separated from us, and sent his only son to DIE on our behalf.  His love is unconditional, unending, and absolutly perfect.  Wow.  When you put it that way, this really is a happy Valentine's day.

No comments: